- Five Yobin student leaders namely Shri. Ngwazosa Yobin, Shri. Ngwalidwe Yobin, Shri. Atibosa Yobin, Shri. Walis Yobin and Shri. Ngwapeter Yobin were arrested on 23 Dec 2020 in connection with that Vijoynagar violence where a rally turned violent on 11 Dec 2020.
- They were jailed at Jully Jail, Itanagar, for 107 days and then the District & Sessions Court and JMFC, Yupia granted them bail on the 7 April 2021. The bail bond were executed on the 8 April 2021.
- But Deputy Commissioner of Changlang District ordered an detention under National Security Act 1980 for “Public Order” on the 7 April 2021. They were then taken to Changlang HQ the moment they were allowed to go free from the Jully Jail.
- After hundreds of appeals, the DC Changlang released 4 detenues on the 9 October 2021 after detaining them at Changlang Sub-Jail for 6 months.
- Now Shri. Ngwazosa Yobin, the President of All Yobin Students Union, is still under detention. The DC said since he is still the leader of the student union, he will not be released now.
26 Nov 2021
𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗡𝗴𝘄𝗮𝘇𝗼𝘀𝗮 𝗬𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 (Eastern Journal, 26 Nov 2021).
6 Nov 2021
𝗬𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (Eastern Journal, 6 Nov 2021).
22 October 2021
21 October 2021
Three releases by the All Arunachal Pradesh Anti-Corruption Students Union (AAPACSU) made 3 press briefings:
“The All Arunachal Pradesh Anti-Corruption Students’ Union has made an appealed to the State government for the early release of the All Yobin Students’ Union’s President who was booked under the National Security Act.The All Arunachal Pradesh Anti-Corruption Students’ Union has made an appealed to the State government for the early release of the All Yobin Students’ Union’s President who was booked under the National Security Act in connection with the vandalism of various govt institutions at Vijaynagar in Changlang district on 11th December 2020.”
Do not try to suppress the voice of Social Activist”: Tana Ganesh Tara President AAPACSU (The Space).
29 Sep 2021
Pangsu Pass 24×7, 29 Sep 2021 (BIGGER STORY behind the VIJAYNAGAR arson case and an appeal from people to release the Detainee’s).
“An interview with the President of Yobin Welfare Society(YWS) Mr. Lucheso Yobin where he tells us; How the negligence of the Government against the indigenous people of Vijaynagar caused an arson which led to destruction of a Government property several months ago and Detention of AYSU (All Yobin Students Union) President and four other students. As well as an appeal by The people of Vijaynagar to Release the Detainee’s.”
27 Sep 2021
Eastern Journal, 27 Sep (𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗩𝗶𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲.).
14 Sep 2021
14 August 2021
Yobin youths don’t deserve prolonged detention published by AP Times.
“Notwithstanding the bail order of the honourable judge of the D&S court, Yupia, the president of the All Yobin Students’ Union, the president of the Yobin Youth Association and three other youths are still in jail since December 2020 for the sake of Arunachal panchayat rights pertaining to the indigenous people of the state.”