Now ST matter is ok. We got it and glad we have started to benefit from this privilege.
Other great needs are still in progress, namely the MV Road. Unless this connectivity is established there is very less chance our people will move toward change. It is progressing at snail speed.
What about the other needs we have not touched yet?
· The Ex-Servicemen settlers who are occupying our land illegally. They are occupying way beyond their allotted land. This is NOT right.
· The participation of settlers in the Panchayati Raj. Is this a politically conspired strategy to oppress us?
· Non locals who are provided trade licenses in our area.
· Changing names: Gandhigram to Shidi, Vijoyanagar to Dawodi/J3-VI-N-T7?
· People who have complained against our community. What actions do we want to take?
· What about the Namdapha authorities who continue to brand us “encroachers” and NGOs who called the whole tribe “hunter”?